|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||MC Motor|
|Certification:||CE, ROHS, TS16949, ISO90001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||1PC/ Carton ( Wood /Paper Box Optional)|
|Delivery Time:||2~2.5 months|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Name:||PMSM Electric Motor||Voltage:||380V AC|
|Rated Power:||250KW||Rated Speed:||12000RPM|
|Rated Torque:||199N.m||Weight:||Around 415KG|
|Cooling Method:||Oil Cooling||IP Level:||IP54|
Pm Assisted Synchronous Reluctance Motor,
250KW Synchronous Reluctance Motor,
199Nm Pm Synchronous Motor
PMSM Electric Motor 250KW 12000RPM Long Life Time High Power Density Brushless AC Reluctance Motor
1. The synchronous reluctance permanent magnetic (SRPM) series high speed motors are suitable for the 12000RPM speed applications fields.
2. Through the overall optimization of the motor,structure and material,the power/torque density of the motor is far superior than of the same kind of products in the market.
3. This series products have been continuously testing more than thousands of hours,which is a great assurance of high quality and reliability.
1. For widely industrial usages: air compressor, pump, fan, blower, centrifugal dryer
2. This motor can work as a generator
1. Wooden/paper carton optional (price will be differenert)
2. Most of our motors are customized, please confirm the carton size with our sales when all your requirement are confirmed.
1. Sample order: our stock cargons L/T 1~3 days, customized 45~60 days
2. Mass production order: 15~25 days based on the quantity
3. By air: we normally take DHL/FEDEX/UPS/TNT or other door to door service
4. By sea: LCL/FCL are both ok.
1. Where is this permanent magnet synchronous motor normally used to?
This permanent magnet synchronous motor is normally used to variable frequency speed situation.
2. Do you provide technology support?
YES. Our company have strong R&D capability, we can provide technology support if you need.
3. Can you accept the customized products?
Yes, of course. As most of our motors are customized for our clients project, please provide us more details about your request.
4. How to order?
Send us inquiry → receive our quotation → negotiate details → confirm the sample → sign contract/deposit → mass production →cargo ready → balance/delivery → further cooperation