|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||MC MOTOR|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||1PC/ Carton ( Wood /Paper Box Optional)|
|Delivery Time:||2~2.5 months|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||High Speed PM Motor||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Power:||22KW||Rated Speed:||10000RPM|
|Rated Torque:||21N.m||Application:||Compressor,fans ,knife Car And So On|
Hot Sale Forced Air Cooling 22kw 10000RPM High Speed PM Motor
1. Suitable for the 10000rpm high speed
2. High power / high torque density
3. Low noise / vibration
4. High efficiency
5. Small size
6. MC own patented cooling structure
7. Long life time
8. Durable, reliable
Industrial usage---Hydrogen Circulation Pump of EV-cars
1. Wooden/paper carton optional (price will be differenert)
2. Most of our motors are customized, please confirm the carton size with our sales when all your requirement are confirmed.
1. Sample order: our stock cargons L/T 1~3 days, customized 45~60 days
2. Mass production order: 15~25 days based on the quantity
3. By air: we normally take DHL/FEDEX/UPS/TNT or other door to door service
4. By sea: LCL/FCL are both ok.
1. Why can not directly use three phase ac supply voltage to start permanent magnet synchronous motor?
Becuase rotor is with big innertia, and magetic files spins so fast that static rotor has no way to spin with magetic filed.
2. Is there any protective measures to defend permanent magnet rotor from failure?
Yes, each permanent magnet rotor passes corrossion resistance, consistency, high temperature demagnetization test, linear demagnetization test, etc. Its demagnetization index is within 2%. But if working environment is serious oxiditive corrosion, kindly advise for higher protection level.
3. Do you provide technology support?
YES. Our company have strong R&D capability, we can provide technology support if you need.
4. How to order?
Send us inquiry → receive our quotation → negotiate details → confirm the sample → sign contract/deposit → mass production →cargo ready → balance/delivery → further cooperation